we may not have it all together...but together we have it all

don't forget to sign my guestbook

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Disneyland



on monday i decided isaiah and i needed a vacation. maybe it was really only me that needed the vacation. anyhow, i somehow talked my boss into giving me the week off and i got home from work at 5:30, booked a flight online at 6:30, and got on a plane at 7:30 and off to disneyland we went. we had a great time. we met our friends over there and spent 2 days at disneyland and california adventure and 1 day at knotts berry farm. (check out the pics) we are home now and its back to work i go. oh and we also somehow managed to potty train amidst the chaos. HOORAY!! no more poopy diapers.

4 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow that looked fun! and potty trained to boot! that has to be great!

Jen said...

You are one awesome Momma! Disneyland and potty training at the same time? I am so impressed!

tammy said...

I'm glad you got away. I LOVE Disneyland!! Sometimes those spur of the moment things are the funnest. I used to check Taylor out of school when he was younger, and Blaine was working a lot, and just hop on a plane to UT. Harder now that he's older, but I need to try and do that more.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Sometimes you just gotta get away. I am so jealous!! Thanks for putting a picture on my guestbook. You guys are adorable.