we may not have it all together...but together we have it all

don't forget to sign my guestbook

Saturday, May 19, 2007

best friend

ok only 5 more days until julie is here. i have so much to do to get ready. mostly cleaning house. does anybody else have a closet full of clothes that don't fit anymore? why do i hang on to size 6 jeans. it's never going to happen. i need to face reality. and the reality is i eat ice cream every night at 10:30pm with chocolate sauce no less. i guess there are worse things. anyway back to cleaning house. have a great day. check out the pic. it's a stroll back in time.


3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow you look fantastic there!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

I love all your pictures.

julie said...

Laura! I love your blog! Thank you for sending me the link. Oh ya and thanks for posting your wedding picture of us- I always liked it of you, but I felt it looked a little bit like I just had my wisdom teeth removed! Grrrr!