we may not have it all together...but together we have it all

don't forget to sign my guestbook

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

just a quick update


Well it's been soooo long I'm not even sure what to blog about. In fact it has been so long I have forgotten how to make any changes on my blog. Like an updated family picture. The past 17 months, since Sunshine was born, have been a whirlwind. We moved back to my condo last October. (major downsize) Isaiah finished up preschool at First Presbyterian and has since started Kindergarten. He is loving it. Sunshine turned 1 over the summer and is sooo busy. We had Skylar here for 4 weeks in the summer which we always enjoy. Dennis continues to teach tennis and is loving the freedom. We have a great academy with awesome players. (see link under "favorites") I have been busy keeping everybody happy. I'ts a full time job. I hope to figure out this blog thing again. If anything just for the journaling aspect of it. I miss seeing everybody but I'ts always great to catch up via blogs. So sadly we haven't had any real family pictures taken since Sunshine was born so this one of the kids was the best I can do for now.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh girl! I have thought about you often. SO glad to hear everything is good with you guys. We MISS you guys! Sunshine is absolutely beautiful. She looks a lot like you. We are in tucson now, but next time Im there..I wanna give you a call...and catch up. Isaiah looks so big now..miss that kid so much.

DEFINITELY keep blogging..I miss ya girl!!!!

tammy said...

So I saw "It's a Wonderful Life" had a new post in my google reader. I'm thinking "Who was that again?"

So glad it's you!! I've missed you. A lot. Your kids are just so cute and growing so fast. We need to get together for a GNO, or do you want to sub next month at bunko? It's the first Friday. Let me know, it's at my house and we're wearing ugly Christmas sweaters but I would let you come no matter what you were wearing. It would be so fun to see you!

Karen said...

Glad to see you're blogging again! I'm not much better. It's hard for me to keep up. Hope to get together with you soon!

TZ Crew said...

sooo excited to hear that you and your family are doing well!! Your kiddos are getting sooo big. I had a baby 9 weeks ago so I have been a total blog slacker...Miss ya!!

Nash said...

hey, so good to see you on here. your family is adorable.
i am looking for a tennis coach for my girls (beginners). would love to know where your husband teaches.
shanda

tammy said...

Sorry you couldn't make it last night! I was so looking forward to seeing you, but totally understand. We should try and get together sometime. I know Dec. is busy, but we should do lunch or dinner or whatever.

Mariah said...

Laura!!!!! You posted again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you did!!!!! Miss you tons!!!!!



Until' Then,
Mariah (miss ya)
xoxoxoxo

queenbee4 said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!! The kids are gorgeous!!!!!!! I love to hear what's been going on!

The Reebs' said...

Wowwee Laura, I happened to check your blog (something I tend to NOT do anymore cause of obvious reasons) and much to my surprise, YOu finally updated! Love it, love your kids, miss that sweet little boy that is growing up so fast my gosh, and just saw Sunshine for my first time (in a picture but that counts these days). Sounds like you guys are doin well, so good to hear. Miss ya all the time...always miss the comedy hours we use to spend and get paid for, and miss presenting false orthodontic information with you in front of hundreds:) Hope you are happy and well, yep just happy! Maybe we'll run into each other someday soon, I'll give ya a chest bump. Miss you!