we may not have it all together...but together we have it all

don't forget to sign my guestbook

Friday, June 22, 2007

slacker!

i have been a complete slacker. i have'nt blogged in so long. i could lie and say that its because i have been really busy but the truth is I AM AN ADDICT. im addicted to lds planet. im addicted to bloq quizes that i dont even post. im addicted to other peoples blogs. its crazy. i tell myself that i am only going to quickly check my email and 3 hours later im browsing through some complete strangers family pictures. i have to stop. my house is a mess, my laundry is piling up, and isaiah is watching to much tv. somebody please help me!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do the sanme lol, it's addictive, cant seen to stop :-)

Crazymamaof6 said...

yeah everyone does that! i think it's part of the blog addiction. and everyones kids get neglected, my kids told my sister i don't feed them because i am either blogging or sleeping. I was thrilled.

Jen said...

Finally some posts from Laura!! I think we are all the same way, I love to browse through and see who I can "find"! By the way, LOVE the Thong Panties at the bottom!!!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Welcome to the life of blogging. You think oh just 5 minutes, no plan on at least an hour. Glad you are back.

Janet said...

Me, too! Only it isn't 3 hours later, it's more like 5 or 6. I am even trying to set one up in another language (it isn't going that great). Here is my blog: http://eurojanet.blogspot.com/
I wish we all lived near enough for our kids to at least play with each other.